Sibiraj and Revathy-Marriage on cards

NO one quite knew how and when the love bug bit actor Sibiraj, until he formally announced his marriage to the world.

But the son of actor Sathyaraj is certainly on cloud nine these days, anticipating his impending wedding. Currently busy distributing wedding cards, he took off some time to spill the beans to this website about his ladylove, Revathy.

How it happened

So how did the duo meet? “My cousin Mahitha was a classmate of Revathy's and that’s how we got introduced in 2000,” he grins.

Sibi was studying in Loyola College doing his first year at the time. In the beginning the duo were just friends.

“She was very down to earth and polite. We would talk on the phone and that’s how we got to know each other more. I liked her caring and understanding nature,” he recollects.

Slowly the friendship turned into something deeper and Sibi realised that she was the one he wanted to marry.

“I proposed to her about four months after knowing her. But she took six months to say yes to me!” he laughs.

Daddy cool

Sibi was in no hurry to get married but now since both of them are around 27, the families decided it was about time to tie the knot. How did dad Sathyaraj react to his son’s choice?

“My father is very cool and is okay with my choice as long as the girl is from a good family with a good nature. He doesn’t mind caste, community or even religious differences at all.”

But the going was not smooth initially for the young pair. Sibi recalls, “Though her brother supported us a lot, her parents were initially skeptical about me since I was an actor.

I used to visit her house as a friend and so they got to know me better. Revathy cleared all their doubts about my character and managed to convince them finally.”

Marriage and after

Sibi’s wedding is to be held at the Accord Metropolitain Hotel on 14 September while the reception will be held on 15 September at the MRC Hall in Santhome.

Will Revathy continue working after marriage? “Well she was a software engineer at Vertusa and has temporarily resigned because of the wedding preparations. She may take up her job later, though nothing is decided yet,” says Sibi.

And what’s the best thing about Revathy that Sibi can’t get enough of ? “I am temperamental and blow a fuse often. She is quiet, practical and understanding and calms me down,” says the youngster.

Related Posts by Categories



....

No comments: