Nethra is the Khiladi

IT is supermodel Nethra Raghuraman who has finally won the famed reality show that took place in South Africa. For the 31-year-old supermodel who performed various stunts under difficult climatic conditions, the win came as a big surprise.

“I’m elated. For me, the journey was more important than the destination. During my days there, I just wanted to be good,” says the statuesque beauty.

The show, on the newly launched Colors channel, is a month-long daily that has 13 female celebrities along with ex-army officials as partners, in a battle of bravery. The reality show was launched with much fanfare and is being anchored by filmstar Akshay Kumar for which he is reportedly being paid Rs 1.5 crore.

Nethra wins a cash prize of Rs 50 lakh. She is all praise for her partner Saurabh Batta who never pressurised her to perform. “His input on certain stunts and his experience in the Army helped me a lot.”

Related Posts by Categories



....

No comments: