"Legal action if my name is used during elections": Ilayathalapathi Vijay


"If my name is used in the elections, I will take legal action," says Vijay. "I was shocked to read a news item that said that the Vijay fans' club is standing against CM Jayalithaa in Andipatti. The whole news was a fake one with totally misleading and wrong information. If my name is used in the forthcoming elections by any participating members, I will surely take legal action against them," said Vijay. "My son Vijay is a supporter of every party. He loves everyone and is not partial to anyone. All religions are one for him. On the whole, he is a child of all the mothers in Tamil Nadu. I donĂ¢€™t want anyone to spoil his name by linking to a particular political party," said Vijay's father S.A. Chandrasekar when he spoke about the issue.

Related Posts by Categories



....

No comments: