‘Dhanush cooks for me at times’-Aishwarya

AISHWARYA acknowledges the support of her husband, in-laws and parents in fulfilling her dreams, “My in-laws are extremely non-demanding, understanding and non-interfering. They are concerned about me like a daughter. For them any decision Dhanush makes with me is fine. I respect them tremendously for their support.”

About Dhanush she adds, “When I first went away on location, I was constantly worried about how things were running at home. But Dhanush actually took care of Yatra and the home, encouraging me all the time to concentrate on my work. Friendship, equality and space are the keywords of our relationship. He even cooks for me sometimes when I come back from shooting!” she recounts.

“He is the best husband anyone can have. If it weren’t for all the family support, I wouldn’t have been able to let my latent talents come to the fore.”

Her parents help tremendously by taking care of Yatra when both she and Dhanush are away. This means that her father gets more time with his grandson. Aishwarya is very happy about this outcome. “Dad missed out on our growing up years since he was busy with so many movies. Now with Yatra at home, he is getting to experience all that he couldn’t experience with us as kids. He now has more time and the mindset to play with Yatra and watch him grow. I am very happy I am able to do this for him. It’s the least I can do for all their support and love.”

Related Posts by Categories



....

No comments: