Tollywood to lose Mumaith!

THE very mention of Mumaith Khan sends the crowds into a tizzy. From an item girl to a heroine, her meteoric rise hints at her hardwork and dedication. Few months down the lane she won’t be seen in Tollywood.

Yes. She had decided to move to Mumbai. Before her foray into Tollywood she did few albums for Universal and T-Series and appeared in Munnabhai MBBS as well.

It’s not because of lack of offers but she is not happy about few things here. Her easy going and friendly attitude masked the hurt and and trauma "Check the Net to see what they write about me. ‘Din mein Savithri, raath mein... bla bla’. I am not happy about this. I don’t know who are writing all this," says the actress fed up with all this.

"If you have guts say it on the face. I will reply. Nobody has any right to talk ill of others. Of course by writing about me, they are earning their bread and supporting their families,"consoling herself.

Is this the sole reason behind her decision. "Not like that. I do need some change. I want to start my life afresh in Mumbai."

"Even some newspapers and channels are also doing the same thing. A newspaper quoted me saying that I have ‘tribal instinct’. I never spoke to them. Recently a Telugu TV channel ran a scroll for two days that a case has been filed against me which is not true," she says.

"If I want I can take action. But I don’t. What can I do yaar. I can’t do anything. We can’t shut them up. I am working hard and derive pleasure in what I do. The rest doesn’t matter to me," she clarifies.

She hopes that her latest film ‘Target’ will change her image."I am happy with the image I have. But a few in the industry think bad about me. I play a novel writer. It’s a very girly kind of role. I wanted to try out something different through the film," she says.

If superhit item numbers like 'Ippatikinka naa vayasu ninda padahare'... in the film Pokiri immortalised her, she made a quick transition into a heroine through the films, 'Operation Duryodhana','Mysamma IPS' and 'Managatayaru Tiffin Centre'.

HOME BUDDY

Mumaith is a home buddy. She loves homefood. She has three projects including A Kodandarami Reddy’s Punnaminagu and does not want to accept any more.

"I have only three projects left. Once they are done I will go back to Mumbai,"she says.

"My parents raised me up. Now its my duty to take care of them in their older years,"says Munnu who is the youngest of the three daughters and do not want to think of marriage at least for five years.

Mention her big ear rings, her face lights up and says,"My sister bought me this dress and ear rings when I was in China recently. I went there for a vacation. She is the number two in a big textile company."

Related Posts by Categories



....

No comments: