Priyamani rules the South


Normally, when a heroine wins a National Award, commercial directors and top heroes prefer to stay away from casting her. But for Priyamani who won the National and Filmfare awards for the best actress for her performance in Ameer's Paruthiveeran, things seems to be exceptionally good.

Commercial director Shankar, who was on a world tour location hunting for Robot, sent her an SMS congratulating her and expressing a desire to meet her. It is heard that they may sign a new project. Last week, she signed up for Bharath's Aarumugham to be directed by Suresh Krishna. She also stars in Prithviraj's Ninaithale Inikkum, a remake of the Malayalam movie Classmates; in Telugu, she is currently shooting for the Nitin starrer Drona.

She is also doing a Malayalam flick Thirakkatha with Prithviraj under the direction of Renjith. Priyamani's latest Telugu film Hare Ram with Kalyanram releases on July 18. It has not been a smooth ride for the actress, who did about 15 films in Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam in her six-year celluloid journey. "It's not been a bed of roses. I have had my share of struggles to gain a foothold in the industry," she points out.

Earlier, gossipmongers romantically linked her to Vishal during the making of Malaikottai, and her steady boyfriend is said to be Telugu actor Raja. "I am not in love with anyone. I also consider myself fortunate not to have fallen in love as yet. I am single and I love being single. As far as Raja is concerned, we are just good friends.When I go to Hyderabad, we catch up with each other and often party together. Right now, I am in love with my work", the pretty actress revealed.

Source:Galatta.com

Related Posts by Categories



....

No comments: