Prabhudeva to act again

After directing the Vijay starrer 'Villu', Prabhudeva would don the greasepaint again. In a recent interview, the choreographer-turned-actor-turned-director made it loud and clear that he has this innate desire to act in lead roles.

'Like dance, acting too is my passion. I am doing cameos in Telugu films, but that is just for friendship and fun. But then I am seriously planning to act in the lead role in a Tamil movie. If everything goes well, it will go to the floors next year.'

However, Prabhudeva has some reservations too. Says he, 'I will not direct the movie in which I am going to act. I want to concentrate on acting alone.'

The rubber man of South India has all that it takes to be flashy and successful before the camera. Let's wish this great talent all the very best in his second innings as an actor.

Related Posts by Categories



....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vijay Nayanthara Villu New Stills....