Namitha's hot fave for poll canvassing


‘They are calling me for election canvassing’ says Namitha

Namitha has captivated her fans with her glamour and sensuous looks. She has acted numerous films like Engal Anna, Hey, Chanakkya, Vyaapari, Nan Avan Illai, Billa, Sandai, Perumal, Thee and 1977. She is also busy in Telugu film Industry. She is also being frequently invited to inaugurate textile and jewellery shops because she is a crowd puller. Because of her popularity, political leaders are trying to rope her in for election canvassing. She has been invited by Congress party. Simran had also earlier campaigned for AIDMK party. It is also learnt that a huge amount of money is being offered to Namitha for this.

When asked about Namitha about this she said,” There are rumors that the political parties are calling me to canvass for elections. That is true. Congress part has approached me with this regard. But I have refused. My whole concentration will be on cinema. I have no time to indulge in politics.”

Related Posts by Categories



....

No comments: