'Acting happened by chance'-Ragini

SHE seems down-to-earth, dignified and very much in love with what she's doing. Happy to be acting in yet another Sundar C film ( after her debut 'Sandai'), Ragini is going to be seen soon in Thee.

So how did she come into showbiz? “Acting happened just by chance,” says Ragini, who happens to be related to none other than Khushboo. “My akka is Khushboo’s anni,” she explains. “When I used to come down from Malaysia and visit her, she would ask me if was interested in acting. I was already interested in dancing.

So I decided to take the opportunity to act when it came after I completed my education,” smiles the trained Bharatnatyam dancer.

The savvy gal has done her undergraduate studies in the US and ran an event management company in Malaysia before her jump into tinseltown.

And she seems to be getting enough opportunity to showcase her talent in Kollywood quite early in her career. She played a modern girl in Sandai and is a housewife with two kids in the forthcoming Thee. So how difficult has her journey been in tinselville so far? “I was lucky to have these opportunities to learn so much from Sundar C.

He is so easy to work with,” she gushes, all praise for him. “He is very simple and down to earth with anyone he meets. Despite being so senior he would sit with us under the trees and have lunch. He is untouched by the ‘caravan culture’. I have learnt so much.”

Thee is a film with a message for society and other costar is the sizzling Namitha. Is Ragini flooded with more offers after her successful Sandai? “Aadi kept projects on hold but now I will be looking at more of them soon,” concludes the gal. With all the family support thrown in, Kollywood should be a cakewalk for the talented young lady.

Related Posts by Categories



....

No comments: