I am thrilled to be back: Rambha

She’s been the undisputed oomph girl and top heroine for years. Now three years after she made an exit from the Tamil screen, actor Rambha is back in Parijay Creations 'Vidiyum Varai Kathirru'.

Talking to Expresso at the launch of her comeback vehicle, Rambha exclaimed, “ I am thrilled to be back to the Tamil screen. It took three years. But I think I took the right decision to wait for a good role.” The perky and charming girl is surrounded by well wishers who pour in including actor Prabhu, Rama Narayan and Kaja Moyideen. The chirpy actor continues, “It was tough to say ‘No’ to roles all this time. But I wanted to choose carefully from what I was offered. I did not want to do just any type of role,” she clarifies. So what’s special about her comeback film? “It’s a suspense thriller directed by Vyas. I am really thrilled about this film.” She explains why, “It’s a film that even a child can watch.

There is no vulgarity in it.” Telling us about her co-stars she says, “Prakash Raj plays the bad guy and is the central lead. There is a new face as co-star, Sampath plays a bad guy. Riyaz Khan and Mumbai actors Mumait Khan and Flora make up the rest of the cast.” Rambha was recently the judge on the television show 'Maanada Mayilada'. Incidentally her new film was launched on the same sets.

Rambha maybe the dream girl for millions but her parents advise is what keeps her going. “My parents told me when I entered films, that movies are just one part of your life. If you don’t achieve success something else will come up. God will always show you the way. That has helped me keep a balance in life. I am very lucky that I have been successful and am returning to the Tamil screen with a bang once again,” she signs off.

Related Posts by Categories



....

No comments: