Is Shreya's Dating Partner?


Shivaji heroine Shreya now is dating a Delhi entrepreneur after dumping Hyderabad guy. Very few people know about the Shreya's Hyderabad boy friend. Shreya met this Delhi guy last December while attending a program organized by the company of her newfound love. Shreya says both hit off easily because of many common interests and gradually their relationship grew into something more concrete. "I love him so much. He makes me happy when he is around", a media report quotes Shreya as saying. "I feel great being in love. That's all I want to say for now, because too much has already been made of it by media. It's a very personal matter and that's the way I would like to keep it for myself!" she confirms. Shreya is not willing to reveal anything more about the relationship and says she has been cautious to keep it away from the media glare because her new found lover loves privacy.

Related Posts by Categories



....

No comments: